Ehh this week has not been the greatest. I think the biggest reason is because I have been letting the 'small stuff' get to me. It has been a struggle, but I am attempting to get the 'right foot' out of bed this week so that I can continue on my plans for this new year. I have a few 'resolutions' that I am preparing for. I can't say all of them...I don't really want anyone to assume things and such and if the plans fall through then life becomes more complicated to explain. Sooo...to start!
-Graduating! I will be obtaining my bachelor's degree this year so I am ready for that :)
-Passport. I am ready to travel...see and meet other places and people! There are quite a few places we both wish to go :)
-Get into Shape! I did lose a lot of weight last year but this year it is to tone and work on my physique
-Adventure. I really want to convince Aaron to go white water rafting. He doesn't want to but I am definitely wanting to! More kayaking, backpacking, and camping, too :)
-Buff Puppy. This is a goal of both Aaron and myself. As I have said in my previous post...we really don't want children. Hunter is our 'child' (he's a beagle). He is definitely an awesome dog and we want him as beefed up and ready for adventure as we are!
-Continue with my master applications. I have a few things completed but I still need to prepare quite a bit and I am really excited to know where I want to go and how I am going to get there!
-I have a few more but some things I like to keep to myself. Perhaps I will reveal more as life unravels. I hope everyone has as prosperous a year as they intend :)
When you're ready to travel the world, let me know. I can put you in touch with friends. I have one in Egypt. You'd love Sam. :)
ReplyDelete